The Tools and Resources page provides quick access to information and forms that will help you understand and engage with BJA NTTAC. These sections highlight relevant publications and links to other related federal resources to provide context around other agencies and trends in the criminal justice technical assistance field. Together, these informational documents, forms, and links to external resources provide helpful background and help you understand how you or your organization can receive or provide training and technical assistance (TTA).
The information below provides insight into the operations of NTTAC and background on the broader criminal justice training and technical assistance environment.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Consult the Frequently Asked Questions page to find answers about NTTAC operations, processes, and stakeholders.
- Acronyms and Definitions Guide
- Refer to the Acronyms and Definitions Guide to find the meanings of commonly used acronyms in the criminal justice training and technical assistance field.
- Provider Directory (Coming Soon)
- Use the directory to look up providers by topic area and service type.
The forms below will allow you or organization to take the next step in requesting or providing training and technical assistance services through BJA NTTAC.
These links to external sites and resources highlight other avenues through which you or your organization may be able to receive or provide training or technical assistance.
Recent reports, policy analyses, and trend summaries published by BJA appear below. These research publications can provide a snapshot of the latest perspective on policy developments and trends in interventions in criminal justice training and technical assistance. For a full list of BJA publications, visit the BJA publications page.