This webinar is intended for LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS who are either engaged, or looking to be engaged, in cyber drug investigations. Please register using your agency-issued email.
This webinar will discuss the current opioid/fentanyl crisis from a cyber perspective, providing information to enhance the effectiveness of federal, state, and local law enforcement investigations. In this webinar, students will learn:
- The dark web ecosystem: forums and marketplaces.
- Dark web and clearnet sources for drug listings and marketplace discussion.
- Cyber tactics and techniques used by vendors, and what law enforcement should know.
- Best practices for state/local investigators.
- Successes and challenges for cyber-enabled drug investigations.
The cost includes individual access to the live event, unlimited individual access to the recorded event for 30 days, and an individual certificate of training for CEUs. Group rates are available.